Guidelines and Schedule of Group Discussion for MBA/ Interated MBA/ MBA (Agriculture)/ PG Certificate in Financial Services
(Date: 13-07-2020 and 14-07-2020)
1. Candidates should first carefully check and ascertain their respective slot & schedule (Application number, Name, Date, Panel and Time- slot wise) of Group Discussion in the schedule as attached below.
2. Candidates will be allowed to participate in MBA-GD of above mentioned courses on their given date, time and Panel slot only as provided in the schedule.
3. Candidates should click on the ‘Google link’ provided in the Schedule against their application number and name in order to join in their allotted panel within first 5 minute of starting time as shown in the schedule.
4. Candidate shall keep their MBA Entrance-admit card and ID proof ready with them during discussion and be ready to show in front of the web camera whenever asked by the Panel to verify their identity.
5. Candidate should be ready with their audio and video device properly connected to their system much before they click to join the meeting.
6. They are also advised to use earphones with mike connected to their PC/Desktop to ensure noise free background during the discussion.
7. Candidates are strongly advised to keep their mike on mute/switch-off mode when not speaking or asked to speak.
8. Candidate should use the same mobile number which has been mentioned by them in their application for making queries or contact if needed.
9. No other person other than the candidate is allowed to accompany or assist the candidate during Group discussion at the candidate’s place.
10. Candidates are strongly advised to conduct themselves in a professional, decent and disciplined manner and not to even casually use derogatory or foul language during the discussion.
11. Candidates should immediately leave the meeting room after once their panel asks them to do so.